Motivasi Kerja Dengan Job Insecurity Pada Karyawan Kontrak

Niken Paramita, Mulyani Mulyani, Shanty Komalasari

Abstract


Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between work motivation and job insecurity in contract employees in private companies. The method used in this research is the descriptive quantitative research method. The subjects in this study were employees with contract status in the company with 15 contract employees. Sampling using saturated sampling technique because the population is used as a whole as the research sample. The data used is quantitative data with data collection using a questionnaire method in the form of a scale and interviews. The research quantitative data were analyzed using a descriptive statistics test with a mean value of 46.93 and a standard deviation of 5.812 for work motivation and a mean value of 38.13 and a standard deviation of 4.406 for job insecurity. The results of the correlation calculation using the Spearman rank correlation coefficient test are known to be the Sig. (2-tailed) of 0.356. Meanwhile, the correlation coefficient value is 0.257 so it can be interpreted that the level of strength of the correlation coefficient relationship between work motivation variables and job insecurity is at a very low level. The percentage of effective contribution of work motivation affecting job insecurity based on the results of the determination test is only 0.054 or 5.4% and the remaining 94.6% is influenced by other factors not included in this study.


Keywords


Work Motivation; Job Insecurity; Contract Employees, dan Motivasi Kerja; Job Insecurity; Karyawan Kontrak.

Full Text:

PDF

References


Dhiba, H. F. (2018). Hubungan Job Insecurity dan Dukungan Keluarga dengan Kesejahteraan Psikologis pada Karyawan Kontrak.

Arif, F. P. (2012). Perbedaan Motivasi Kerja Antara Karyawan Kontrak dan Karyawan Tetap Pada PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia Cabang Cimahi. Vol. 5, No. 2.

Kaniawati, T., & Safitri, N. (2014). Pengaruh Job Security Terhadap Motivasi Kerja Di PT. Freeport Indonesia.

Pangat, A. P. O. (2013). Analisis Pengaruh Job Insecurity Terhadap Kepuasan Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional Serta Dampaknya Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Outsourcing PT Upaya Kelola Profitama. Vol. 23, No. 2.

Bonita, R., & Nurtjahjanti, H. (2016). Hubungan Job Insecurity dengan Motivasi Kerja Karyawan PT Nyonya Meneer Semarang. Vol. 5, No. 3.

Jatmiko, E. D., dkk. (2015). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Komitmen Organisasional Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan (Studi Pada Karyawan Kompartemen Pabrik II PT. Petrokimia Gresik. Vol. 21, No. 1.

Indy, H. H., & Handoyo, S. (2013). Hubungan Kepuasan Kerja dengan Motivasi Kerja Pada Karyawan Bank BTPN Madiun. Vol. 2, No. 2.

Wijono, S. (2011). Psikologi Industri dan Organisasi: Dalam Suatu Bidang Gerak Psikologi Sumber Daya Manusia.

Sugiyono. (2011). Metode Penelitian Administrasi.

Halungunan, H. (2015). Pengaruh Job Insecurity Terhadap Occupational Self-Efficacy Pada Karyawan PT Sandang Asia Maju Abadi Semarang.

Asriyanto, N. A. (2013). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja dan Lingkungan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan CV. Kalika Intergraha di Semarang.

Markus, V. J., & Jatmika, D. (2017). Hubungan Job Insecurity dan Komitmen Organisasi pada Karyawan PT. KX. Vol. 4, No. 1.

Nopiando, B. (2012). Hubungan Antara Job Insecurity dengan Kesejahteraan Psikologis pada Karyawan Outsourcing.

Devitriana., dkk. (2017). Pengaruh Job Insecurity Terhadap Distres Psikologi Pada Perawat Di Rumah Sakit Umum Daerah Aji Muhammad Parikesit Tenggarong Kutai Kertanegara. Vol. 5,No. 1.

Mustafa, S. (2018). Konsep Jiwa dalam al-Qur’an. Vol. 2, No. 1.

Setiawan, K. C. (2015). Pengaruh Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Karyawan Level Pelaksana di Divisi Operasi PT. Pusri Palembang. Vol. 1, No. 2.




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18592/jah.v3i1.5173

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.