BONUS DEMOGRAFI PELUANG DAN TANTANGAN BAGI INDONESIA

Nur Falikhah

Abstract


Indonesia gets demographic bonus in 2015-2035. Demographic bonus is when the number of productive population of the age of 15-64 years reaches about 70% or about 180 million people and the rest is about 30% or about 60 million people of unproductive age. The demographic bonus is like a double-edged sword. This demographic bonus becomes a profitable phenomenon on the one hand and on the other hand can be disastrous for a country. Beneficial and potential if a country is able to prepare its young generation with a quality generation and vice versa would be disastrous if the state is unable to prepare its human resources. High quality human resources both in terms of education, health, skills so as to compete in the world of work. This phenomenon is of course interesting to be studied further, especially how the opportunities and challenges for diversity in Indonesia.


Keywords


demographic bonus; population structure

Full Text:

PDF

References


Burhan, Lalu, 2017. Buku Sumber Pendidikan Kependudukan. Yogyakarta: Deepublish

Kuncoro, Ari; Sonny Harry B. Harmadi, 2016. Mozaik Demografi : Untaian Pemikiran tentang Kependudukan dan Pembangunan. Jakarta: Salemba Empat

Mantra, Ida Bagoes., 2007. Demografi Umum. Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar

BPS, 2016. Profil Penduduk Indonesia Hasil SUPAS 2015 dalam (https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/48298-ID-profil-penduduk-indonesia-hasil-supas-2015.pdf) diakses tanggal 6 Januari 2017.

Ristekdikti.htm. Mengoptimalkan Bonus Demografi. Diakses tanggal 28 Oktober 2017.

http://www.ilmuekonomi.net/2016/04/pengertian-bonus-demografi-kependudukan-dan-peningkatan-dalam-mensejahterakan-masyarakat.html

https://ugm.ac.id/id/newsPdf/14623-mengoptimalkan.bonus.demografi

https://kumparan.com/@kumparannews/jokowi-indonesia-mendapat-bonus-demografi-tahun-2020-sampai-2030

http://www.ilmuekonomi.net/2016/04/pengertian-bonus-demografi-kependudukan-dan-peningkatan-dalam-mensejahterakan-masyarakat.html

INS-HDR 2016 Indonesia Summary-final.pdf diakses tanggal 28 Oktober 2017)

http://www.ilo.org/wcmsp5/groups/public/---asia/---ro-bangkok/---ilo-jakarta/documents/publication/wcms_381565.pdf

http://www.bkkbn.go.id

http://tekno.kompas.com/read/2017/12/18/07092867/berapa-jumlah-pengguna-dan-pengemudi-go-jek




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.18592/alhadharah.v16i32.1992

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.


Copyright (c) 2018 Nur Falikhah

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

View My Stats