Journal History

Al-Banjari was first published in 2002  with ISSN no: 1412-9507 under the name of Al-Banjari. This journal was named after Sheikh Muhammad Arsyad al-Banjari (1710-1812), the prominent scholar of Banjar. Initially, the journal was published by Islamic Philosophy Department which is one of the departments at the Graduate School of  Antasari State Institute for Islamic Studies. Now, Al-Banjari becomes the Journal of Graduate School of  Antasari State Islamic University. In 2010, the subtitle of Al-Banjari was actually changed from "The Journal of Islamic Studies" to Al-Banjari : The Journal of Kalimantan’s Islamic Studies. In 2013,  the subtitle of the journal was returned to the initial subtitle “Al-Banjari : Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu-ilmu Keislaman”. Since 2015, Al-Banjari publishes the online version with e-ISSN no: 2527-6778 and web-address http://jurnal.uin-antasari.ac.id/index.php/al-banjari/index.